/ PRODUCT DISPLAY
1. Ideastep has been carefully manufactured. The production process involves cutting, sewing and deep processing, and is divided into many refinements required to make the product. It can be offered with different widths such as AAA, AA, A, B, C, and D
2. [企业简称] learns foreign advanced technology, and introduces sophisticated production equipment. Besides, we have set up a quality inspection team to strictly test every link of production. All this guarantees the excellent quality of polyurethane foam rubber .
3. The product features improved uptime. It has an integrated control system to reduce nuisance shutdowns and prolonged restarts. The anti-sweat foam on the top of the product is easy to be cleaned
4. This product is very resistant to deformation. It can withstand repeated stretching because of its excellent fatigue durability. The trimming lines can be printed on the toe of the product based on needs
5. The product is known for its remarkable energy efficiency. It can maximize its energy utilization to adapt to different working modes. It’s shaped to fit the natural contours of the foot structure by the biomechanics design
We mainly customize insoles and EVA sheets. We have leading technology and advanced production equipment, focus on the insole field for more than 20 years, and have the American Medical Council Certification Committee "C.Ped. #4290
|Type||Eva rubber foam|
|Place of Origin||XIAMEN, Fujian, China|
|Material||Eva rubber foam|
|Size||Width 140cm by roll|
|Color||Can be customized|
|Package||As per requirement|
|Feature||Hardness adjustable and size customized|
Our products are corrective insoles, medical orthopedic equipment, and adequate disease in the big health industry. Widely used in a variety of sports, leisure and ankle correction.
◪ Excellent durability add Long lasting and reliable comfort to feet.
◪ Excellent dimensional stability.
◪ Excellent compression set resistance for shock and impact management.
◪ It’s integrity and effectiveness maintained in long periods of fluctuating temperatures.
Q1: It this Eva rubber foam is for top covers on orthotics?
A1: Correct.we have many options and choices for this kind orthotic top coveres.
Q2: Normally,what’s the hardness can be availalbe for this Eva rubber foam?
A2: The hardness can be 18 – 30 hardness Shore C or 10 – 25 hardness Shore A.
Q3: Is this a high-elastic or shock-absorbing material?
A3: It’s a high elastic material..
Q4: What’s the benefits from this Eva rubber foam material?
A4: It’s add comfort and increase the life of the orthoses.
1. Xiamen KON Technology Co., Ltd. has engaged in the R&D, production, and supply of for years. We are a professional manufacturer embracing abundant experience.
2. Xiamen KON Technology Co., Ltd. is consistently devoted to new technology and put great importance on quality.
3. We are firmly committed to improving the quality of our products and processes on an ongoing basis, and we will unceasingly strive for targeted innovation in this field.
Excellent elasticityExcellent dimensional stability,die-cuts cleanly and easy to fabricateWorks with a wide range of adhesivesFlexible and easily compressed
28 YEARS of prefabricated and custom made Orthotic Insole experience
> CUSTOM MADE
> ABOUT US
> INFO CENTER
> CONTACT US
> Orthotic Insole
> Diabetic Insole
> Sports Insole
> Walkfit Insoles
> EVA Sheet
> Address: Haitian Logistics Center, No. 1 Haitian Road, Xiamen, Fujian, China.
> Phone: +86-13606916530
> E-mail: Kon_9_kon@aliyun.com
> Whatsapp: +86-13606916530 (7×24 hours)
> Skype: KANG.KARL9